1. First of all login to Gmail and click on Contacts at the top left side of the page.
2. Now on the menu an option is labeled as More, just click on Export.
3. You will get a pop, here just choose your contacts, and export all your contacts in vCard format.
4. Now copy vCard file to your Nokia X SD card by connecting the phone to your PC.
5. Use ASTRO File manager (preinstalled) to locate the vCard file and tap to open.
6. Once you have done this, your device will start importing your Gmail contacts to your Nokia X.